Silver Lake Bank provides customers the most advanced Online Banking capabilities possible. Throughout development and implementation, these products have been tested by an extensive team of industry experts.
Security and safety are always a primary concern. Our online banking products feature multiple levels and types of security throughout the product design to ensure encrypted data, and provide industry-leading firewalls, custom designed architecture, unique identifiers and passwords, and continual suspect monitoring and reporting.
Silver Express Internet Banking Features
- Access your accounts 24/7
- Pay bills, make loan payments, add stop payments
- Verify current account balances and transaction information
- Transfer between SLB accounts and your accounts elsewhere
- Access and download statement history in various formats including Quicken and Quickbooks
- User friendly screen layouts formatted for your PC and online help functions
- Pay bills with our Online Bill Payment
Online Bill Payment Features
- Silver Express Online Bill Payment is available FREE to consumer customers who pay two (2) or more bills per calendar month.
- Consumers paying less than two (2) bills per calendar month will be assessed a $5.00 monthly service charge.
- Pay others through P2P
Sign Up For Internet Banking
- To use Silver Express Internet Banking for consumers, you must enroll online. For a step-by-step guide, view enrollment screens.
- Adding Online Bill Payment? Call the bank at 785.232.0102 to add bill payment services or send us a secure email through Internet Banking.
- Upon your initial login to Silver Express, all users will be asked to agree to the terms and conditions of the Silver Lake Bank Online Banking Access Agreement.
Accessing Silver Express
Silver Express Internet Banking can be accessed from the Silver Lake Bank website. For fast access, simply log in from the top of the page.
Internet Banking Frequently Asked Questions
Is Silver Express Internet Banking secure?
Yes, Silver Lake Bank and our software provider have implemented nationally recognized encryption through the transmission of account information to prevent unauthorized access or interception.
How much does Silver Express Internet Banking cost?
There are no fees to view accounts, transfer funds between Silver Lake Bank accounts, make loan payments, or download statement history. For a nominal fee, Business customers may select additional services such as ACH Origination, Direct Deposit of payroll or Wire Transfers.
Is there any software to download?
There is NO software to download. Silver Express can be accessed from the Silver Lake Bank website at www.silverlakebank.com.
When is Silver Express available for use?
The Silver Express Internet Banking System is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Messages are posted on Silver Express regarding any scheduled down-times for system maintenance.
Does each individual accessing Silver Express need their own User ID and Password?
Yes, you will create a User ID and password as part of the enrollment process located in Internet Banking.
Can I download information to financial management programs?
Yes, you can download information into Quicken and other related programs.
Can I pay my bills through Silver Express?
Yes, you can pay any bill with our Silver Express Online Bill Payment feature located in Internet Banking.
Click here to view our Internet Banking Acceptable Use Policy.