SLB Core Software and Online Banking Conversion Information
September 11, 2017
Silver Lake Bank is making enhancements that will make your overall banking experience even better. On September 21st, the Bank will undergo a core software and online banking conversion to provide customers with improved services. Enhancements will include the ability for you to see your check images online, view statements and notices through online banking, improved Internet Banking and Bill Payment Options and real-time balances for debit card and ATM card processing.
- Our banking hours and transaction cut-off times remain the same.
- Bank staff will be available during extended hours to handle your conversion related questions. See the enclosed Conversion Guide for details.
- Our existing Internet Banking system will be in ‘inquiry only’ mode beginning at 6p on Thursday, Sept. 21st, thru Sunday, Sept. 24th. The existing system will no longer be available beginning Monday, Sept. 25th.
- Access to our new Internet Banking system will be available by 9a on Friday, Sept. 22nd! Your debit card or ATM card can be used without interruption throughout the conversion process.
- Statements for checking and savings accounts will drop on the evening of September 21st and will include activity from your last statement through September 21st. You can expect to see normal services charges applied during this partial statement period. The next statement you receive will be from our new core processing system and will include activity from September 21st through your normal statement cut-off time. SLB will waive any service charges during this second partial statement period. The following statement, after these two partial statements, will bring you back to your normal statement cycle and include a full month of activity.
- You may select the new delivery option for statements and notices through new Internet or Mobile Banking. See the enclosed Conversion Guide for more details.
Please reference our Conversion Guide for questions you may have regarding our core software and online banking conversion.
See below for conversion guides for QuickBooks and Quicken users.